Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 12z Euro run today is one of the worst Sept runs we've ever had. That is just true deep summer thru day 10

Good...keep it that was for the next several months.  

All of you had your wish for a cool-ish summer...and now you all want a great winter too?  Can't have it all.  

I thought you like snow?

I'm all for saving on the heat after running it several times in the past two weeks.

I do...love it.  

But I'll sacrifice that love for the disappointment of others.  This summer was hell and it sucked...pissed me off while everyone else was prancing around naked...they need to go through what I did

Our last 70 degree dews today?

Not if you believe the 12z Euro ... that obnoxiously late heat next weekend parlays right into a negative tilter running up west of NE ... that would be the most humid its been :axe:

Besides, what does it matter?  In early December, 2003, there was a southerly gale/sheet rain event with DPs to 70F, and guess what happened a week later -- 20" over much of eastern Mass all the way down SE zones!  

Not if you believe the 12z Euro ... that obnoxiously late heat next weekend parlays right into a negative tilter running up west of NE ... that would be the most humid its been :axe:

Besides, what does it matter?  In early December, 2003, there was a southerly gale/sheet rain event with DPs to 70F, and guess what happened a week later -- 20" over much of eastern Mass all the way down SE zones!  

It doesn't really matter..but I don't think anyone wants HHH wx in late Sept and Oct. 

Archived