Newest Member
    joxey
Spring/ Summer 2014 Convection Discussion

weatherwiz

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh.

I shut off my lights and am sitting in the dark by the window (typical night storm mode), and I'm more intrigued by the firefly who somehow managed to get in out of the rain and is blinking all around my living room.

LOL--I love this post.

It looks like the Pit picked up .38".  My wife reported there was lots of loud thunder and lightning.

It's amazing how numb you become to tstms here. 

Are you talking to me?   lol  I commented on the one that went by the Pit.

Torrential rains here at the moment.  No thunder. 

Here's the view of the clouds from my room approaching this morning.  Of course, better live than in the photo--like most things in life.

Here's the view of the clouds from my room approaching this morning.  Of course, better live than in the photo--like most things in life.

No, I was referring to myself. 

Weird how that line early this morning fell apart and curled up into MA; although my yard has a some leaves down as possible part of gust front as it approached??  Not a drop of rain

And then redeveloped over SE MA..sometimes that happens. It only takes a little increase in the LLJ and then it perks up.

Tell that to the millions of Match.com users.

Weird how that line early this morning fell apart and curled up into MA; although my yard has a some leaves down as possible part of gust front as it approached??  Not a drop of rain

there was def a gust front that came through mby around ~230 am last night. neat temp spike too (and pressure) as winds effectively mixed the lower boundary layer 

post-144-0-57761100-1403104834_thumb.png

Archived