• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Welcome to bowling season! (3/29-4/1 disco)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it is slowly starting to slide east

It will do that throughout the day. There could actually be accumulating snow into BOS if it holds together well enough...but we'll have to see how it looks later this afternoon. The profiles cool as the whole thing marches east.

There's always a risk of surprises when you get a potent ULL going just to the south. This is why the "backlash never pans out" argument was likely to fail for the 2nd storm in a row.

I remember we were discussing this a couple days ago in this very thread:

yes,lol I just had a great laugh, watching Ch3 in Hartford, they had a CT state Lt trooper on live, he said roads are just wet while they were showing roads snow covered in HFD

Pushing 3" here in Middletown CT, with consistent big phat flakes, quarter-mile viz for the last hour-plus, and no evidence it's slowing down. Tried to get to work (10 miles away) an hour ago, turned around and came home. Local roads with any kind of incline are being closed by police and I-91 is at a complete standstill.

And I've been waiting for this to move on, but it's just been sitting over our heads for the last couple hours, dumping on us. Still SN+, big phat heavy flakes.

This one started right at the beginning of the morning commute, absolute worst time, and caught the state by total surprise.

GA

Archived