• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Welcome to bowling season! (3/29-4/1 disco)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Euro had this exact band from west of ORH down thru here to HFD and down to NYC with 3-6 yesterday

certainly didn't surprise many of us here but apparently no one else believed it possible. I went to bed thinking I must have interpreted models wrong because no sources thought like I did. Congrats by the way. I think this craps out before me and Garth, his bet maybe safe

Pushing 3" here in Middletown CT, with consistent big phat flakes, quarter-mile viz for the last hour-plus, and no evidence it's slowing down. Tried to get to work (10 miles away) an hour ago, turned around and came home. Local roads with any kind of incline are being closed by police and I-91 is at a complete standstill.

And I've been waiting for this to move on, but it's just been sitting over our heads for the last couple hours, dumping on us. Still SN+, big phat heavy flakes.

This one started right at the beginning of the morning commute, absolute worst time, and caught the state by total surprise.

GA

Many folks in this triangle in CT will end up with 3-6

certainly didn't surprise many of us here but apparently no one else believed it possible. I went to bed thinking I must have interpreted models wrong because no sources thought like I did. Congrats by the way. I think this craps out before me abd Garth, his bet maybe safe

You nailed it again dude. I can't beat you..so i will join you.

This is sick right now. Will post pics in a bit

certainly didn't surprise many of us here but apparently no one else believed it possible. I went to bed thinking I must have interpreted models wrong because no sources thought like I did. Congrats by the way. I think this craps out before me and Garth, his bet maybe safe

I don't know, I think we squeeze a coating to inch; light to at times moderate snow here now

Archived