Newest Member
    joxey
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll wait for a met who can interpret the ens

A met who can interpret would maybe say "um, it's a bit far out, but it's something to watch. Could be good for NNE, could go out to sea, could be nice for some parts of SNE". 

Yes, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express (or whereverthehell).

OK. Just out to sea with the meat and potatoes of the storm. Light snow with 1-2 mi vis won't do much accumulating nearing April as depicted. Tuck that closer to the coast and we'd have a storm.

I agree it's not a dead on hit. But when I see OTS, I think whiff SE.

The 6z GFS was still hanging out in the neighborhood.

I agree it's not a dead on hit. But when I see OTS, I think whiff SE.

The 6z GFS was still hanging out in the neighborhood.

And this interpretation is obviously time-sensitive. I wouldn't be thrilled about this solution 24 hours out. But at 150, it's OK.

OK. Just out to sea with the meat and potatoes of the storm. Light snow with 1-2 mi vis won't do much accumulating nearing April as depicted. Tuck that closer to the coast and we'd have a storm.

Euro ensembles were a good hit. No matter what month. This of course is the mean, 996 mslp outside of the bm which is a good signal on an ens run 6 days out

Well it looks like we're losing this one..tough pill to swallow

I'm not sure I have ever seen such a percise screwgie spanning the course of what....40 days??

I mean, I think this trumps 2010.

Just an absolute barrage of failure, with rainers sprayed to the north, and whiffs to the south and east.

We have found just about every way possible, relatively evenly distributed mind you, to not snow in an otherwise favorable regime.

I'm not sure I have ever seen such a percise screwgie spanning the course of what....40 days??

I mean, I think this trumps 2010.

Just an absolute barrage of failure, with rainers sprayed to the north, and whiffs to the south and east.

We have found just about every way possible, relatively evenly distributed mind you, to not snow in an otherwise favorable regime.

Some call it bad luck. I call it an atmospheric pattern not conducive to delivering snow to our general region. I think everyone would take Morch 2012 where summer started over a top 5 cold , snowless March

Archived