Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the qpf queens outside of eastern areas probably weren't thrilled.

i was more referencing the fact that there is a 960s mb bomb nearby...found the nonchalant "nice look" comment pretty amusing thats all..

Not sure what to expect out of this one at the end of the day, but its been interesting to watch unfold on the models so far

i was more referencing the fact that there is a 960s mb bomb nearby...found the nonchalant "nice look" comment pretty amusing thats all..

Not sure what to expect out of this one at the end of the day, but its been interesting to watch unfold on the models so far

Lol I hear ya.

The 12z ECMWF does this very strange possibly convective feedback induced surface cyclone that is well offshore, with the parent low much closer to the coast. This keeps the max precipitation (and the minimum surface low) further offshore than what some of its ensembles will undoubtedly show. 

post-1749-0-92967900-1395343885_thumb.pn

The 12z ECMWF does this very strange possibly convective feedback induced surface cyclone that is well offshore, with the parent low much closer to the coast. This keeps the max precipitation (and the minimum surface low) further offshore than what some of its ensembles will undoubtedly show. 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-03-20 at 3.31.03 PM.png

Warm seclusion is noted in conjunction with bombogenesis ... but that does like a trapped TC, ha!

Archived