• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

This one is totally, 100%, unarguably cooked. Persistence is the rule of the winter people, and she says that we will see YET ANOTHER dynamic late winter / early spring extratropical cyclone traveling NNE across 65/40 at sub 970mb with such a tightly wound pressure field that New England is only grazed with the precipitation shield for a light to moderate snowstorm.

Persistence, folks.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is totally, 100%, unarguably cooked. Persistence is the rule of the winter people, and she says that we will see YET ANOTHER dynamic late winter / early spring extratropical cyclone traveling NNE across 65/40 at sub 970mb with such a tightly wound pressure field that New England is only grazed with the precipitation shield for a light to moderate snowstorm.

Persistence, folks.

You can't be serious

There may be parts of the Berkshires that have not had much over an inch since Feb 18th. 

That has to be close to climatologically impossible.  lol

That's impressive up there for sure.  Same deal down here, but less impressive given the locale.  Given the pattern at the time I would have thought you were crazy if you told me on 2/18 that I was done through the end of march and possibly the season.

That's impressive up there for sure.  Same deal down here, but less impressive given the locale.  Given the pattern at the time I would have thought you were crazy if you told me on 2/18 that I was done through the end of march and possibly the season.

We have had a couple of small (1", 2.5") things imby since then... so, I might come in a hair below normal for the season

Meanwhile, folks 50 miles away are 150%-200% of normal     Kinda funny

The amazing thing is always how Mother Nature likes her averages...the screwgies and jackpotters seem to rotate around, with the exception of Philly which must be ground zero this winter, lol.

Payback for last winter....they got like 8 inches the whole winter while just barely NE of them did pretty well and of course SNE was getting destroyed.

Climo sometimes pays back right away. :lol:

Im going to be going with the EURO for this storm. the GFS is notorious for missing the boat with these miller A's till later in the game. That said im anxious to see what the 12z EURO will have to say about the storm

REDMK6GLI HAS DECLARED FOR THE EURO.

Archived