• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Brian. It's March...snow amounts mean more than snowpack.

Your're not a pack fetish person though. You're fine with getting snow and melting. The fetish folks live and die with their pack whether it's Oct or April. Prolong it and keep it as long as possible.. Esp when you already have 20 inches otg like he does. I'm pulling for 3-5 inches of sleet for him

Your're not a pack fetish person though. You're fine with getting snow and melting. The fetish folks live and die with their pack whether it's Oct or April. Prolong it and keep it as long as possible.. Esp when you already have 20 inches otg like he does. I'm pulling for 3-5 inches of sleet for him

Of course I like snowpack, but I think Brian knows what he wants when it comes to winter wx.

Maybe not in Dec or Jan.. But in mid Morch you want as much sleet in the pack as possible

Snow pack cancel here. High of 57F did quite a number on the pack. Now nearly totally burned off on the sunny side of the streets and raggedy looking elsewhere.

More worries about the flash freeze with a thin layer of snow for the Thursday am commute.

MarkO, here is a link to my Davis station and webcam pic. The Davis is linked to my old desktop which is not on most of the time so the weather info is only updated when it is running, which it will be throughout the storm. Netcam has its own server so that's always on.

http://www.metrocast.net/~wxeye/

beautiful sunset with Deer eating your apples,nicenetcam.jpg

15" of snow will last as long as 3" of sleet.

beautiful sunset with Deer eating your apples,nicenetcam.jpg

I just counted, 23 deer in the fields.  Tonight is the first night since November they are finding a few blades of grass under the apple trees.  That is the only downside of a big storm, I feel bad for them.  Im throwing out 1/2 bushel of apples a day to get them through till they can graze.  Since my fields face SW this is where they congregate. 

I just counted, 23 deer in the fields. Tonight is the first night since November they are finding a few blades of grass under the apple trees. That is the only downside of a big storm, I feel bad for them. Im throwing out 1/2 bushel of apples a day to get them through till they can graze. Since my fields face SW this is where they congregate.

netcam%201.jpg

The last one was over SE Mass, This one more of an elbow track, Slight shift SE

lowtrack_ensembles.gif

with a cold airmass, that would be a fantastic track for all of NH and most of ME (aside from the immediate coast)

Yeah...that was sarcasm. ;)

i figured as much

I just counted, 23 deer in the fields.  Tonight is the first night since November they are finding a few blades of grass under the apple trees.  That is the only downside of a big storm, I feel bad for them.  Im throwing out 1/2 bushel of apples a day to get them through till they can graze.  Since my fields face SW this is where they congregate. 

that is great. i know the deer are real over-populated, but i love seeing them

I just counted, 23 deer in the fields. Tonight is the first night since November they are finding a few blades of grass under the apple trees. That is the only downside of a big storm, I feel bad for them. Im throwing out 1/2 bushel of apples a day to get them through till they can graze. Since my fields face SW this is where they congregate.

They congregate in your field because you feed them apples.

Archived