• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High bust potential for me on the south side of my headlines. But I made a call, with even the Euro showing big time sleet sounding versus rain/ZR. It's basically a 50/50 blend of the Euro and NAM thicknesses.

For what it's worth, I did note that all guidance initialized too warm aloft when compared to actual soundings. Could be a saving grace for some on the edge.

you gots some cojones man.  I bet you are right though.  I expect quite a difference between Hookset and Laconia.   The zones imply 8-15 for me and Brian and that seems highly possible.  It will be interesting to see how strong the initial burst is tomorrow.  Can't believe snow in the morning - absolultely beautiful warm and sunny outside with all kinds of melting.

this storm is the opposite of last week's deal that never stopped trending south even after the event was underway

You only get them when you don't want them , lol, Couple times i needed a tic or 2 NW and could not get it, Now i need one SE and looks like i am having the same pronlem

What's wrong with that? Would you prefer 2-3 inches of rain like we are getting and then a few inches of rear end snow?

I'm not being emotional here. Whatever I get, I get. All I'm saying is that I'm leaning toward the warmer guidance. I felt that way last night and still feel that way now. It's not pessimism, whining, or being negative...just how I think it will play out.

I'm not being emotional here. Whatever I get, I get. All I'm saying is that I'm leaning toward the warmer guidance. I felt that way last night and still feel that way now. It's not pessimism, whining, or being negative...just how I think it will play out.

No, if you think anything other than all snow you are eeyore'ing.

lol, I guess we have to fill our post with disclaimers, Or that's what we get for being lumped in with the Vt crew, They have set a standard this year

What's wrong with that? Would you prefer 2-3 inches of rain like we are getting and then a few inches of rear end snow?

I think he's just trying to figure out the forecast for his backyard. I have not seen any post from him that said he wouldn't take it or was unhappy about it, lol.

Archived