• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ euro

Dis as tah

Maybe wildcat to bretton woods is place to be in NH.

I dont see "a lot" of upslope in vt, def not classic upslope signal. Winds more northerly . N greens get 4-8" fluff if a moose farts.

The good Nor Easters wrap a low near FVE and watch it sit and spin...this looks SE of there....unless euro being more NW has NW winds over the spine thursday, haven't looked

What? I'm talking about for where it matters in NH and north. Nam GFS gave ct 1-4.. Euro nothing. At this point it's not even looking good except for far N VT and Maine

The Euro maybe gives you like 0.5" of snow. If that kind of event is important to you then have at it!

Not sure why you're getting so cranky about a 1" event when we're missing out on 2 feet to the north... we've been spoiled most of the winter and the folks up north deserve some of the goods. 

Bummer of a run for us southerners--perhaps we can eek out a little.  I can't see how quickly (or perhaps slowly) the cooler air comes in.  Does it still provide a flash freeze situation just later?

Fun times for the mountains.  Fun, fun times.

Meanwhile, what a beaut today is.  Went to Hampshire College to meet my wife for lunch--beautiful spring-like day.  Car read 54* in Greenfield, 48.8/28 here at the Pit.  Drippity drip drip drip.

Is everyone really completely jumping on the Euro? I think the GFS has actually been pretty good this winter. There have several times where the Euro has really dropped the ball.

Euro could be slightly overdone, but this close in, you'd probably weight it more than the others. Maybe a 75/25 blend. Obviously that matters to a lot of folks on the line.

The Euro maybe gives you like 0.5" of snow. If that kind of event is important to you then have at it!

Not sure why you're getting so cranky about a 1" event when we're missing out on 2 feet to the north... we've been spoiled most of the winter and the folks up north deserve some of the goods.

Deserve snow? Come on dude. Nobody deserves any particular type of weather. I guess we deserve a big hurricane then. You're on vacation. Instead of tracking a storm from home why not go up and ski and get out in it.

Bummer of a run for us southerners--perhaps we can eek out a little.  I can't see how quickly (or perhaps slowly) the cooler air comes in.  Does it still provide a flash freeze situation just later?

Fun times for the mountains.  Fun, fun times.

Meanwhile, what a beaut today is.  Went to Hampshire College to meet my wife for lunch--beautiful spring-like day.  Car read 54* in Greenfield, 48.8/28 here at the Pit.  Drippity drip drip drip.

It is still a flash freeze, but its just less potential qpf as snow/sleet....you prob get like 2 or 3 inches this run. Hope the Euro is just a tad too amped if you want more snow.

Archived