Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March Madness 03/03/2014 -------> The EURO abides

winterymix

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or freezing rain...it's fine...It is a neat wintry solution....I'd prefer the euro's 6-8", but looks like we have a mess on its way which is great....plus it is the GFS and I don't have much faith in it leading

Gfs is much colder in mid levels than prior runs. This is the crippling storm you wanted

If this is the worst case scenario i will sign now. Not sure why Matt is saying eh, up here it is better but it is still a nice storm for DC.

because I live near downtown DC and you live NW of Baltimore?  There is no "we"...not in early and  late season storms...all I care about is my backyard....

in 12/8 and 12/10 combined, I got 1.5"..How bout you?...Was it ok for me "eh" then?

because I live near downtown DC and you live NW of Baltimore? There is no "we"...not in early and late season storms...all I care about is my backyard....

in 12/8 and 12/10 combined, I got 1.5"..How bout you?...Was it ok for me "eh" then?

But the gfs stepped in the right direction. Imo- "eh" should be reserved for same or worse run over run. I'm pretty stoked on the run. We're still at medium leads.

because I live near downtown DC and you live NW of Baltimore?  There is no "we"...not in early and  late season storms...all I care about is my backyard....

I hear what you are saying as i got 7.8" from those two storms. It is still the best GFS run so i did not understand the eh unless you were expecting an exact duplicate of the 12Z Euro. 

But the gfs stepped in the right direction. Imo- "eh" should be reserved for same or worse run over run. I'm pretty stoked on the run. We're still at medium leads.

It looked a lot like 18z slightly better...to me it is all fun...I am looking forward to a cool event...there is just no "we" in December and March events for me....."we" in December and March means I get  screwed and to add insult to injury, I get chinese deck tortured

Archived