Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 2nd/3rd Winter Storm Potential

joey2002

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god the NYC thread is bad. 1020mb rule?

Anyways, my call for here is 6-12 flakes. Looks like the last hurrah of deep winter will be the bigger deal. MOS has -10F for CON Tue morning. Threadex has the record being -10F in 1982, but that doesn't include the late 1800s records.

Anyways, my call for here is 6-12 flakes. Looks like the last hurrah of deep winter will be the bigger deal. MOS has -10F for CON Tue morning. Threadex has the record being -10F in 1982, but that doesn't include the late 1800s records.

That thread is beyond horrible.....almost as bad as their sports disco.

They need a couple of CT Rain's to put out the weenie fires. Although it's probably comparable to trying to put out Santa Ana's with a fire extinguisher.

I was in there last night on my phone and I was going to start deleting but then realized there wouldn't be anything left to the thread.

This past week or two hasn't exactly been the apex of our subregions discussion and "storm" analysis/success either so I'd probably go a little easier on them down there, it's a disappointment for them and I don't see the point of starting up the regional stuff again, IMO.

Many of us will get more snow Tue-Thur than all of these events with all the pages in the last 10 days. 

Very light snow still. A coating

The amount if hype this storm got to the general public is comical. My boss at work was talking about at least 12 inches on Friday. They also were talking whether or not they would be canceling athletic activities for Monday.

Not really comical imho, it's what the models were showing up to Friday. This storm went south and it went south hard on the models. Nobody is talking about canceling anything at this point.

Archived