Newest Member
    joxey
March 2nd/3rd Winter Storm Potential

joey2002

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, epic this year for them.

Also, epic screw job last year....it was an average winter not far northeast of them last year, but they got totally boned.

Agree! They have pretty much had the golden shovel all year. Started with that Eagles game and never stopped. Don't know how much you follow down here, but they have done well in storms they really had not business doing so. Goes to that Kocin saying "it's going to snow where it has been all winter"

After the cliff jumping I did during the mid January thaw, you held serve with the -epo. You ended up correct as long as we had that with storm chances. Bravo!

I didn't do anything special...lol. I think we all mentioned the -EPO..all models had it including CFS and weeklies. If that's not agreement...I don't know what is.

I didn't do anything special...lol. I think we all mentioned the -EPO..all models had it including CFS and weeklies. If that's not agreement...I don't know what is.

It's weird how is january we could not hold a snowpack for more then a few days….then once the calender turn to February we pretty much held everything that fell until the cutter. We still have snow on otg down here, i would imagine most of the interior spots up in sne will have snow on the ground into April. 

It's weird how is january we could not hold a snowpack for more then a few days….then once the calender turn to February we pretty much held everything that fell until the cutter. We still have snow on otg down here, i would imagine most of the interior spots up in sne will have snow on the ground into April. 

The ridging shifted east a bit which is all it took. January had some troughing out west that was a bit too far west at times for us, but that shifted east.

Agree! They have pretty much had the golden shovel all year. Started with that Eagles game and never stopped. Don't know how much you follow down here, but they have done well in storms they really had not business doing so. Goes to that Kocin saying "it's going to snow where it has been all winter"

Their version of Leon Lett

The one snow ob from TAN yesterday.  7am. 

METAR KTAN 031152Z AUTO 35008G16KT 310V010 5SM -SN OVC032 M06/M12 A3007 RMK AO2 SNB01 SLP183 P0000 60000 T10561117 10000 21056 53030

Went clear  4 hrs later

METAR KTAN 031552Z AUTO 34008KT 10SM CLR M05/M18 A3013 RMK AO2 SLP203 T10501178

Archived