Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

You're still not making much sense.

I suppose you and a few others would rather this place be a full on fantasy world so everyone can be happy with their 542" of model snow this year.

No...I don't think like that, never have. I'm talking about you being bitchy today. Seems like you went out and had too many drinks last nite...woke up and did "your thing." It's highly annoying.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...I don't think like that, never have. I'm talking about you being bitchy today. Seems like you went out and had too many drinks last nite...woke up and did "your thing." It's highly annoying

Cool thanks for your dumbass analysis. Times like this I wish I could put people on ignore.

If it's this bad now, just imagine how bad it will be on Wednesday night when DCA is rain ​and the northern tier already has 4 inches and is complaining about being tired of snow.

DCA is near normal still.  You guys think our winter has been worse than it has.

We're going to get a legit snowstorm and we're just not used to it.

That is understandable to some degree. I guess it's a cumulative effect.

The disco thread is a disaster.

The banter thread is a downer... and the server has not been performing very well today.

It actually doesn't almost always occur, especially down here. Speculating about the potential at this point is sort of irrelevant, anyway. If the NAM is to be believed you don't need back building, there's another batch of precip on its way already @ hr 84.

Probably not in Lynchburg, but back here in the NRV it does. Usually adds 2" maybe 1" maybe 3"

Archived