Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not in Lynchburg, but back here in the NRV it does. Usually adds 2" maybe 1" maybe 3"

With all due respect:

1) You may want to lurk for a few months - or even a few years - on this Mid Atlantic forum before wading in with some of the types of comments and the insistent tone you've used in your several debut posts here, There's a LOT to see and learn from a lot of talented mets and hobbyists interacting here, if you take the time to observe.

2) Your choice of Courier New for your posting font is akin to using, say, Comic Sans MS for a "Please Don't Forget To Do Your Dishes!" sign in the workplace kitchen  - it hurts one's hair to read it, and is just an offense to the eyes all the way around. Might want to stick with the default font.

Just some friendly advice...

With all due respect:

1) You may want to lurk for a few months - or even a few years - on this Mid Atlantic forum before wading in with some of the types of comments and the insistent tone you've used in your several debut posts here, There's a LOT to see and learn from a lot of talented mets and hobbyists interacting here, if you take the time to observe.

2) Your choice of Courier New for your posting font is akin to using, say, Comic Sans MS for a "Please Don't Forget To Do Your Dishes!" sign in the workplace kitchen  - it hurts one's hair to read it, and is just an offense to the eyes all the way around. Might want to stick with the default font.

Just some friendly advice...

Y'all mind taking this to Banter? Thanks.

The Saturday meltdown probably caused God to finally give in?

Lol...perhaps he will have mercy on us...I'm pretty sure there is a scripture that says if you complain enough, god will answer just to shut you up...of course that was a paraphrase... 

and from inside he answers and says, 'Do not bother me; the door has already been shut and my children and I are in bed; I cannot get up and give you anything.' 8"I tell you, even though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will get up and give him as much as he needs. 9"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.…

Archived