• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
February Medium/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

I'm still in. Far from resolved. Heck, a cutter or miller b with a decent hp to the north gets us all in on the front. 

I never wavered and I'm pretty jazzed for next week.   How the hell can anybody be an emotional  pendulum based on models that change ever 6 to 12 hours?   We're not even in range yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never wavered and I'm pretty jazzed for next week.   How the hell can anybody be an emotional  pendulum based on models that change ever 6 to 12 hours?   We're not even in range yet.

All 3 events are equally in play. Ops are like live tv. Instant gratification each episode. The 8th-10th was always supposed to be the best chance. It's been talked about for a long time by everyone.  Mid week next week was pegged to be messy probably 5 days ago. Monday is bonus. 

All 3 events are equally in play. Ops are like live tv. Instant gratification each episode. The 8th-10th was always supposed to be the best chance. It's been talked about for a long time by everyone.  Mid week next week was pegged to be messy probably 5 days ago. Monday is bonus. 

unfortunately its DT's storm because he posted about it first on facebook. Thats the one downside

Exactly.  Models can't even resolve the post SuperBowl appetizer, let alone the two behind it.   And the 3rd one is in unicorn land anyway, even though all of the models seem to be bullish on it. 

Archived