• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Late January - Early February Pattern Discussion

Bob Chill

These people are going to really love your CRAS model from the last one. Should we just sacrifice you and win again?

Will be interesting to see if GFS holds or even continues. I'm not sold it's not a burp yet. SREF is sorta promising but a bit at range.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see if GFS holds or even continues. I'm not sold it's not a burp yet. SREF is sorta promising but a bit at range.

Agreed. I felt the 18z GFS was intriguing not because of its verbatim output, but because its ensembles (which are still usable) were well NW even of the op. The SREF is well nw and its spread shows some members to be even better than the mean. 

However, plenty of times we have seen this happen and the 0z nam and remainder of the suite kills it. It is a whole new ballgame however if the western vort phases in, as thats really a whole new solution. 

I would say burp if there wasn't so much support with the members. Almost like the n solution locked in all at once. Not saying it can't easily go to he11 in next couple hours. But I was pretty surprised when 18z gefs came out. I can't imagine 0z taking it a step further. Probably a compromise but I hope we get crushed

If the southern energy was about 50 miles more east... I am pretty sure NAM would have gone bonkers

If the NAM corrects the southern sw in its next few runs, watch out people. It really could have been a crazy run. The GFS could have something in store. If not, stay tuned, the verdict is still yet to be determined. 

Nam is going to go boom. Nw trend. At least from its last run that sucked

No boom,   the northern stream again seems to squash the southern system just enough to keep everything suppressed.   

But it's a near miss no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived