e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Late January - Early February Pattern Discussion

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been on these boards along time, it definitely sniffed out a nice size storm first i just cant remember exactly which one.

That's why it doesn't matter. It only did it once. I hardly consider that skill. If anything it was right for the totally wrong reasons. Kinda like being so wrong that you end up right just 'cause

That's why it doesn't matter. It only did it once. I hardly consider that skill. If anything it was right for the totally wrong reasons. Kinda like being so wrong that you end up right just 'cause

Weenies assigning victory to one model over the other is always a bit sketchy especially looking back a few years.  Weenies assigning victory to the CRAS is extra sketchy.  Almost every time I've ever looked at it its amped up and has a storm near the coast.  Every now and then it agrees with the rest of guidance.

Pretty nice look for the 3-4th. EPS members are pretty gung ho for that period two. Half the members show 2"+ of snow for many folks. Don't have the DCA plot yet but my yard is looking pretty good.

Almost no members show anything of consequence for Wed-Thurs near the cities. Once you get down to St. Mary it looks a little better but not by much.

These next 2-3 weeks are going to be fun and stressful.  

Looks like multiple chances at snow, even just pre-truncation.

It has plenty of ensemble support overall. The 12z GEFS run was pretty awesome. Euro is much warmer until d12 or so. Details are silly. A battleground seems to want to set up near us. It's like overruning galore with a wall to the north. 

Archived