Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 2-3 Big Snow Threat , Part 3

weathafella

Harvey + Jerry combo is hard to deny.

Agree for our hood.

Was hoping the 0z-6z New Year's model trends would continue thru the day (briefly closed H5 low on 6z Nam, different beast entirely!) but the window for suspense is closing.

18z NAM and GFS close off at h7 close to the area, maybe still a little too far offshore, but nonetheless its close by.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go 12+ for all if I was sure about the iverrunning. If we can grab 4-5 from that then we'd get there, but I'm just not sure if we'll be on the s edge of that or in the meat

The meat looks to be north, glad to see you took the conservative side of things though.

I am looking forward to the inevitable toaster baths tomorrow when people don't wake up to 6" on the ground or aren't ripping 1/4SM +SN all day.

The meat looks to be north, glad to see you took the conservative side of things though.

I am looking forward to the inevitable toaster baths tomorrow when people don't wake up to 6" on the ground or aren't ripping 1/4SM +SN all day.

I'm looking forward to a bit of sun midday tomorrow. 

GFS pulling a Desean Jackson and spiking the ball too early?

seems the last two years the gfs starts having more problems handling bigger events within 48 hours. Not what you want to see from a science perspective. We'll see if this is true this time.

Archived