• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 29th System

moneypitmike

Boy,  BOX AFD is--how should I say it----underwhelming.

AS FOR SNOW...WE ARE THINKING THAT ACCUMULATIONS IN NW MA AND SOUTHERN NH COULD REACH A FEW INCHES AFTER THE CHANGEOVER FROM RAIN...BUT ALL PRECIPITATION WILL BE ENDING FROM SW TO NE ACROSS THE REGION BY 06Z MONDAY - JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT...SO PROBABLY STAYING JUST BELOW ADVISORY CRITERIA.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy,  BOX AFD is--how should I say it----underwhelming.

AS FOR SNOW...WE ARE THINKING THAT ACCUMULATIONS IN NW MA AND SOUTHERN NH COULD REACH A FEW INCHES AFTER THE CHANGEOVER FROM RAIN...BUT ALL PRECIPITATION WILL BE ENDING FROM SW TO NE ACROSS THE REGION BY 06Z MONDAY - JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT...SO PROBABLY STAYING JUST BELOW ADVISORY CRITERIA.

Seems worrisome

People only remember the screw zones that are over their house. I've had some deformation bands rot over me in some of the good storms over the last few years so maybe Sunapee missed the brunt of those, but they can easily jackpot out there. Feb-Mar 01 was awesome there.

Wx2fish and I were just looking at some nice weenie spots out near Andover NH and down through Sunapee.

Choose any variable and you can state the same. Once in a blue-moon it comes close, the only thing to watch are the trends but in general should never be used in the winter. This is taxpayers money used to it's fullest.

That's all i use it for, And to see how much fantasy qpf it can spit out

We almost get nailed each time lol, but bands tend to set up like 10 miles to the east, and we get stuck eating -sn while Warner is ripping.

I didn't know that, about Warner getting the heavy snow while you miss it.  I live at the borders of Warner, Webster and Salisbury.  I always find a lot of snow when I ride out rt 4 from Salisbury thur Andover to New London.  I wonder if Kearsarge is having some sort of impact?

I didn't know that, about Warner getting the heavy snow while you miss it.  I live at the borders of Warner, Webster and Salisbury.  I always find a lot of snow when I ride out rt 4 from Salisbury thur Andover to New London.  I wonder if Kearsarge is having some sort of impact?

My uncle lives in Andover tucked right up against the east side of Ragged Mtn and they hold snow extremely well. New London is a nice weenie spot too. I think most of the town is over 1200'.

not much cold air around either-NAM's probably right for most folks....

Again, the amount of cold available is not a linear progression.

The NAM is rain because it has $hitty secondary cyclogenesis, not because there is no cold around.

Have decent secondary cyclogenesis, we will have the cold.

NAM is wrong.

Again, the amount of cold available is not a linear progression.

The NAM is rain because it has $hitty secondary cyclogenesis, not because there is no cold around.

Have decent secondary cyclogenesis, we will have the cold.

NAM is wrong.

it's going to be close the GFS run has it a little closer to the coast on this run but a little stronger so maybe net neutral, I'm going to start as rain and hopefully can flip to get a nice snow bomb.

it's going to be close the GFS run has it a little closer to the coast on this run but a little stronger so maybe net neutral, I'm going to start as rain and hopefully can flip to get a nice snow bomb.

Obviously its going to be close, but I've been here for 32.5 winters (one half of 2003 in NC), AND 9/10 times these end up snowier in our area.

Archived