12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man that 18z GFS is so close for a good chunk of you guys in SNE/CNE... looks like verbatim it would start as rain but then there's a good 0.5"-0.75" QPF that falls as blue snow from the a certain interstate northward (I know that's like nails on a chalkboard for some of you, but it is what it is on the model)...

f81.gif

Hopefully the euro ramps up on the precip, The GFS did not do so well up here in the ice storm so i am pretty skeptical of it at this point

Yeah, but a lot of models are pretty juicy at least in SNE... can't believe that track and mid-level tracks, and the time of year, and that we are even talking about rain.  That would be a MECS if it was about 5-10F colder in the boundary layer.

Man if Ray got 10" and Kevin 2"..I think he would lose it.

I really wouldn't. As long as I get a few inches and can have some decent pack for the cold shot I'd be ok. Would I prefer that he not get more than me? Of course, but beggars can't be choosers. In fact if he doesn't get a good amount then it likely means I won't get any . It's a Ne mass winter so let it snow

Yeah, but a lot of models are pretty juicy at least in SNE... can't believe that track and mid-level tracks, and the time of year, and that we are even talking about rain.  That would be a MECS if it was about 5-10F colder in the boundary layer.

There is only one that really matters to me........ :)

Torch prone except for Stowe. Mtns of Maine are forever cold and synoptic snow weenie spots. Only thing missing is daily upslope unless you are on the ridge lines of wrn ME. Or just move to Pittsburg NH.

Or my dream spot, Woodford, VT at 2.4K. Tremendous orographic forcing there during synoptic events, plus the usual CAA upslope as well. They probably average close to 150" per year. Besides, it's not nearly as remote as Pittsburg, NH with Bennington, Brattleboro, and North Adams nearby.

Archived