northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
December 29th System

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday--just saw your post.  I had you pegged as younger.  I'm going to start a poll for people to identify their ages.  That will help us know who we're posting with a little bit better.

That's because I am a child when it comes to weather....and prone to emotional outbursts.  No, seriously, its the moisturizers.

50 is the new 30.

The snow is coming Sunday MPM.  I will be in Sheffield with 40 of my closest friends for the birthday bash.   Ullr will reward my faith with a snowstorm.  Check out HPC probs man.

That's because I am a child when it comes to weather....and prone to emotional outbursts.  No, seriously, its the moisturizers.

50 is the new 30.

The snow is coming Sunday MPM.  I will be in Sheffield with 40 of my closest friends for the birthday bash.   Ullr will reward my faith with a snowstorm.  Check out HPC probs man.

Happy bday and enjoy the snow up north. Next week is South of NH border turn

50 is the new 30.

LOL.

I guess 30% of 6+ at this point in time isn't too bad. :)

Age poll has been started:

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/42144-how-old-are-you/

I've updated the locations poll results chart below.

The areas identified most frequently are Boston or VT/NH.  So, when you're speaking to the board, you might want to be careful of throwing out "where no one lives".  :)  In fact, with the current trend, we may want to congratulate that large chunk of our board members who are in the running for some decent snow.

After I posted this the last time, 20 more people responded to the poll.  I'll update again if the N changes appreciably.  Otherwise, we'll stick with this.

AWT, lots of us don"t live in the city or near megalopolis 

Wait....didn't you once say you get to trader joes in providence in 20 minutes? Lol.....tamarack you're not!

45 but I was talking generically, to say no one sees snow etc like he does does not address the entire board, look at the poll we are a diverse group spread out over the area. I took the back roads to work today, 33 miles, saw 6 cars the entire way until work.Nice cover of snow in the hills by the way.

It's mild at 925 all the way to MHT.

I'm not really looking at the soundings verbatim becuase they have flip flopped quite a bit...but if the ML center takes a Euro track, I could def see some paste collapsing SE at the end. Sort of like Oct 2009 when we had marginal 0C temps down to about 900mb to perhaps 925mb in N ORH county....and snow was ruled out for everyone outside of the highest spots. Add some intense UVM in and we saw what happened.

Not predicting the same thing but just sort of thinking out loud on possibilities.

Archived