Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 17th Clipper Discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like yesterday's NAM had correct idea with teens inland near 32 on the coast..Big time convergence signal..Gonna be some bigtime banding and fluff factor. Gonna be some surprises I think

There always are but before every event so far this season you've alluded to surprises in a favorable way or a positive bust, lol. Hopefully no negative surprises.

I like where I am sitting here on the midcoast. Subject to change, of course.

Yup--this would be a good day to be in my old stomping grounds.  Congrats.

Some fish off the coast of Maine might be in for a good surprise

LOL.

Pleasantly suprised to see the GFS put me in the .25" and NAM close to that.  I imagine the ratios won't suck.

ha just saw the 12z RPM what a joke.. 1-2" tomorrow morning for everyone then 4-8" tomorrow night from nyc to maine

So the idea of weak 1'st wave dropping light snows during day, then a sharpening second wave sort of taking over during eve and nite is crazy. I guess the 4-8 so far back to nyc /sw ct maybe the joke part ? But i mean with this *potential, we may expect to see some bullish solutions (i thought)

1-2 final call here. Was looking pretty promising yesterday. Looks like north and east is the place to be

Seems u adopted the PF mantra of goin low to a fault to avoid busting on high side . (Hey pf,lol)

I would say you are Far East enuf to have at least a decent shot at 3 or 4. I see this morphing into more of an evening deal .

Seems u adopted the PF mantra of goin low to a fault to avoid busting on high side . (Hey pf,lol)

I would say you are Far East enuf to have at least a decent shot at 3 or 4. I see this morphing into more of an evening deal .

If this bombs out early, then I think I'm in a real good location. But right now, looks like I'm gunna miss the potential good stuff.

And yeah, keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised.

My weenie has deflated on this one. Just a feeling that for my hood we may see an intense band of mush move through and then get ray slotted on any follow up.

1-2 with the hope that models are still pulling the a/b and may lean towards a brief capture in later runs far enough south to make a difference. Capture = brief slow down as the low waits for the trailing energy

Archived