Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it looking for me out in Warrenton VA? I am actually just off 29 in between Warrenton and Gainsville- about 1.5 miles west of Vint Hill Station.

Way better if you were 1.5 miles east of Vint Hill Station. 

How much for Loysville?

Roysville looking great.  Loysville naso much. 

How's it looking for Elizabethtown?

Elizabethville seems like the bullseye.  Don't think it looks great for Elizabethtown. 

Martinis? New Amsterdam vs. Svedka vs. Luksusowa vodkas-- they all have different viscosities after being in the freezer. 

Then you can play with density:

attachicon.gifvodka separation.jpg

That looks good!

I cannot wait to put K in a snowsuit this weekend!!!!

Littles in snowsuits are the best. :)

And this system coming in better be worth the sinus headache I have had since Monday. 

Finally got a DSLR.  4 pictures in and I'm pissed that I didn't get it sooner.

Ian, Mark and I were just talking about our photos from this spring's chasecation on twitter. My 2007 Nikon D40 DSLR pictures were good, but not where I wanted them to be (part camera, part me) and nothing like Ian's shots (especially in low light). If we go back out again, I want to upgrade to perhaps the D5300 which is the first to have built in GPS (Geotagging!).

Ian, Mark and I were just talking about our photos from this spring's chasecation on twitter. My 2007 Nikon D40 DSLR pictures were good, but not where I wanted them to be (part camera, part me) and nothing like Ian's shots (especially in low light). If we go back out again, I want to upgrade to perhaps the D5300 which is the first to have built in GPS (Geotagging!).

I have the D5200, great camera for the price.

A lot of the advances in recent years have been in low light/grain removal etc. I'm kind of tempted to go 'backwards' to a Canon 6d for the GPS alone. I often try to take iphone pics alongside so I can remember the general area but geotagging is very nice for photography.

Oooh! JT, my Davis Vue was delivered this week, tho I don't get to actually play with it until Xmas. I'll need suggestions on where to put it. I got the mounting kit too

Woot woot! Awesome! Heck, if you want, I'll come over and install it with you since I'm on winter break. :)

Let's talk after Christmas :)

A lot of the advances in recent years have been in low light/grain removal etc. I'm kind of tempted to go 'backwards' to a Canon 6d for the GPS alone. I often try to take iphone pics alongside so I can remember the general area but geotagging is very nice for photography.

Yeah, some of the ISO's their reaching now even with the lower end camera's without noise are astounding. With my D40 I start getting noticeable noise around 800 and now their doing it with 1600 to even 3200 with no problems. Amazing.

Let's talk after Christmas :)

Cool, you know where to find me ;)

Archived