joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting buried by a storm we haven't seen in almost three years next week. It's going to be the most epic 3" ever.

this is why it's good to split the long range from the short range.  must. try. hard. not. to. troll.

happy weenie time!

Sure looks like it though the euro solution which last night was quite a bit tamer still is possible.  Its the GFS liking for suppressed systems versus the Euros sometimes liking to wrap stuff up too much.  On the bright side maybe I'll have somthing to write about besides a nebulous two week outlook.

Just remember 09/10 was only half a good winter, if that. We could top it if we can get an entirely good winter.

I posted my thoughts months ago about this winter having windows of op every couple weeks followed by blah for a couple weeks then repeat. If I'm right then I deserve weenie wag badge of the year.

Sure looks like it though the euro solution which last night was quite a bit tamer still is possible. Its the GFS liking for suppressed systems versus the Euros sometimes liking to wrap stuff up too much. On the bright side maybe I'll have somthing to write about besides a nebulous two week outlook.

Snow is good for business so I'm game.

Me too but I suspect our biggest threat may be ice or snow to ice to rain but who knows this far in advance.  I would like to be involved in a true big storm threat sometime before I pass the CWG snow expert torch on. 

I've been trying to convince Jason to make me the winter weather expert so your time may be limited.

Me too but I suspect our biggest threat may be ice or snow to ice to rain but who knows this far in advance. I would like to be involved in a true big storm threat sometime before I pass the CWG snow expert torch on.

You will be busy this year. Maybe not big storm threats but you may not be writing articles that say no chances for weeks on end. Then again 2-4 is the new big storm so...

Archived