joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to clutter the obs/pattern discussion threads, but I have travel I am coordinating for late weekend. IF this event were to be a thing, with ice or snow or what not, what is the general timeframe for the onset? Sunday during the day? Sunday evening? Early Monday morning in the overnight? None of those?

its just gonna rain at your house anyways :P

Yeah, not looking for specifics on what, just wondering if there was any consensus on the general WHEN onset of whatever it is might be. Sunday AM? Sunday PM? Monday very early AM? That kind of thing.

06z run has precip starting Sun afternoon through mon morning

Sorry man, I would honestly cancel my subscription to the post if they moved away from using educated Mets at CWG.

You're not making yourself look good.

Sorry Wes just how I feel. Just don't ever retire!!!!

I don't get my medical advice from non doctors and I don't get my weather advice from non mets!!!

Personal preference.

27 runs until 35 and rain?

Matt,

This act is getting old and tiresome. Not only are you doing it in the MA forum, but the Central PA forum too. So having to read it twice is making me want to punch kittens. You aren't doing yourself any favors, in either forum.

So, take my advice... cut it out, or troll elsewhere, like Accuweather or something.

sincerely yours,

Katie

Sorry Wes just how I feel. Just don't ever retire!!!! I don't get my medical advice from non doctors and I don't get my weather advice from non mets!!! Personal preference.

you should stop posting. 

Sorry Wes just how I feel. Just don't ever retire!!!! I don't get my medical advice from non doctors and I don't get my weather advice from non mets!!! Personal preference.

If I couldn't see the maps, I'd sure trust Ian.  He's been doing CWG forecasts for a long while and doing a good job on them.   I have no plans on retiring. 

everything about winter here is so predictable. it's like we're stuck on a neverending loop that occasionally accidentally spits out a song about snow.

All of us are guilty...some are just plain annoying...I'm certain I annoy plenty but dang some people are really just silly. My sense of humor is pretty basic and juvenile so when I stop laughing or don't laugh at all....probably means its not funny....

06z run has precip starting Sun afternoon through mon morning

Thanks. I decided to roll the dice and schedule going anyway. My brother and I take a yearly sojourn if we can back to Cincinnati for one Bengals game, and this is the weekend to go if we are going to make one this year. Will just take a chance that it will be driveable on the way back.

All of us are guilty...some are just plain annoying...I'm certain I annoy plenty but dang some people are really just silly. My sense of humor is pretty basic and juvenile so when I stop laughing or don't laugh at all....probably means its not funny....

we all have our roles. it's just funny how instantly everyone falls back into them once the models show something of interest.  my goal for this winter is to just not comment on things when i think people are being weenie. ;)

fwiw, I would be happy to have you add your voice to the winter weather offerings at CWG, and read same.

I'm confident I could outforecast pretty much every local met in the area in most 1-5 day settings... but obviously I am no winter weather expert. :)  I think everyone realized we were joking except DCAlexandria.. or maybe he just saw it as an opening to open up with his weird fetish he has for me.

Archived