Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: There would be a lot to choose from :lol:

I want to whine about the whiners, but I would have too much and too many to type about.

But no doubt, I wonder to myself sometimes if people ever read their post and realize how much they complain about model runs, then they are the first ones to celebrate when it nails their back yard 7 days out and then 6 hours later they are cliff jumping.

I could never be a moderator here.  I would ban 1/2 the members.   :lmao:

I want to whine about the whiners, but I would have too much and too many to type about.

But no doubt, I wonder to myself sometimes if people ever read their post and realize how much they complain about model runs, then they are the first ones to celebrate when it nails their back yard 7 days out and then 6 hours later they are cliff jumping.

I could never be a moderator here. I would ban 1/2 the members. :lmao:

Do I whine?

Do I whine?

Not that I remember.  Most of yours are usually on topic I think.

The painful posters are the ones that says stuff like... "Typical... blank hole over the triangle."  or "Let's hope that the EURO, GFS, NAM and CMC are all just hiccuping".  

I want to shoot those posters. :axe:

I could never be a moderator here.  I would ban 1/2 the members.   :lmao:

I banned half a member once.  Let me tell you, he fought like hell. 

Cman probably when home for Christmas.  T

Nah. I'm still here! Been working the morning shift (my schedule got changed around as I'm now the weekend/special projects guy) the past few weeks and on vacation before that. Saw a bit of sleet in Auburn before Turkey Day, but not much since... Just a lot of rain on the weekend! lol! We're closing in on 8" of rain in Columbus, which would give us 4 months of 8"+. We've picked up more rain in those 4 months (Feb (record amount), July, August and now December totaling about 38") than we did all of 2012 (just under 35").

Archived