Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC Wilkesborodude went to Catawba CC which happens to be right between Wilkesboro and Catawba. Its extremely coinencendantal that two individuals so obsessed with ms paint weather maps, posting pictures of food, and making the most random comments possible. Seriously, when others called out wilkesborodude he would just ignore there request, similar to this guy. Its not that hard to make a second email...

Apparently this would be the result.

***During the chase:

Wilkes - "Hey guys, while we're waiting on this to start, I'm going to go ahead and make a thread for what we will be doing.  Then I'll follow that up with a second thread about what is happening.  Then another to sum up our experience and post a map of where we've been, where landfall occured and how close I was to being right."

Brick - "Well, I don't know why I came with you guys. It's raining and I am miserable.  Everybody was talking about how good the track looked, but it just seems like we can never get a good storm around here.  Let's just pull over and play basketball in that church gym over there."

metalicwx366 - "LOL...I don't know why I came with you guys either lulz.  I hope you weren't really expecting a hurricane, because I knew it wasn't going to happen lol!  JB was wrong again.  lol he says words like if, possible and maybe. LOL! We are all crazy! Lolz"

What about when me, Wilkes, and Brick planned on going hurricane chasing?

I was thinking if a hurricane did threaten GA me and you could meet up at your place. It's away from the coast and could be our meeting ground. We could go driving together to the coast and back if we got scared. We could get this site to sponsor our trip and record footage.

I was thinking if a hurricane did threaten GA me and you could meet up at your place. It's away from the coast and could be our meeting ground. We could go driving together to the coast and back if we got scared. We could get this site to sponsor our trip and record footage.

No. We are going wherever the NE quadrant is.

Archived