Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our window for snow is getting shorter and shorter each day. After about Mid February, our chances of snow go down drastically. And of course the sun angle starts becoming a huge factor and you have to pray that it snows at night and not during the middle of the day.

Even here that is true. Yes we have had storms all the way into march but on average most occur before mid February. However we have had some big storms in late February and early to mid March

Wow, I almost spit tea on my keyboard. That's the funniest post I have read all year. Almost sig worthy..... Sure Wilkes, we let you moderate the "Climate Change" forum this Summer so you can get some experience.

I find his dry humor to actually be funny (a little in a rainstormish kind of way). One reason is that I have a dry sense of humor. Part of the problem is that he's using it but people don't always realize he's not being serious. He doesn't really want to moderate. He realizes how silly that sounds and that's why he posted it, which I think is funny. Well, you did, too!

Who?

Come on man....do you really think you're fooling anyone? Let's go over the evidence.

1) Your posting style is the same (stupid videos)

2) You recall posts on the board that happened over a year ago.

3) You take your warnings like a champ.....That's because you have been through the banning process once before.

4) You admit to having Spaghetti-0's as your computer background image before you changed it.

5) You still use MS paint to draw snow maps

6) You still talk about the VA border area as the bull's eye for any winter weather event.

7) You dodge any questions surrounding why you moved south from Wilkesboro.

Shall I go on?

Come on man....do you really think you're fooling anyone? Let's go over the evidence.

1) Your posting style is the same (stupid videos)

2) You recall posts on the board that happened over a year ago.

3) You take your warnings like a champ.....That's because you have been through the banning process once before.

4) You admit to having Spaghetti-0's as your computer background image before you changed it.

5) You still use MS paint to draw snow maps

6) You still talk about the VA border area as the bull's eye for any winter weather event.

7) You dodge any questions surrounding why you moved south from Wilkesboro.

Shall I go on?

1) I don't post videos. 

2) I have lurked for some time. I actually have respect for the mets here or were here unlike Wilkes. He bashed JB, Robert, and others.

3) I take warnings as in I get hit in the face I don't pop in and pop out like Bobbitt has done to prevent the inevitable.

4) I was joking.

5) I went back to look at his MS paint maps before. Not even I can replicate his goofiness. It's crazy.

6) The VA border area does not include Wilkes or least I don't think it does. I see light snow potential for areas like Mount Airy come 12/31.

7) I never lived in Wilkesboro.

1) I don't post videos. 

2) I have lurked for some time. I actually have respect for the mets here or were here unlike Wilkes. He bashed JB, Robert, and others.

3) I take warnings as in I get hit in the face I don't pop in and pop out like Bobbitt has done to prevent the inevitable.

4) I was joking.

5) I went back to look at his MS paint maps before. Not even I can replicate his goofiness. It's crazy.

6) The VA border area does not include Wilkes or least I don't think it does. I see light snow potential for areas like Mount Airy come 12/31.

As of about an hour ago bobbit will no longer be around. His mini vacation is now a permanent one  ;)  

1) I don't post videos. 

4) I was joking.

Well I seem to recall Wilkes also claiming he had mod experience and making the same type of suggestion about how he could help out around here with moderating. Feel free to link us to something over a month old like twitter or facebook. You can PM it to me. 

Archived