joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started drinking when I saw what Metal Man had done....and I don't drink...because I don't like to retch...because I used to retch when I drank......but now I don't drink...only now I'm drinking again because of Metal Boy....dang I hate to throw up :) Thanks Mr. Metalic, this is all your fault!! T

And what's with everyone hogging all the threads now.  Maybe I wanted to do the obs thread, Metal Stick, did you think of that?  No, too busy trying on your Wilkes mask, lol.  How about a rule that says only one thread per month, per person..learn to share with the other kiddies!  What if I had leg breakers after me and I said, "please, please don't break my legs!  I'll do the obs thread if you won't break my legs,", but nooooo, Wilkes/Waygone, has bogarted the obs thread, and now my legs are pretzels.  Thanks, MetalBoy :)  Making me vomit, and now my legs are broke...you've really got it in for me..... and I've been nice to you!

And what's with everyone hogging all the threads now. Maybe I wanted to do the obs thread, Metal Stick, did you think of that? No, too busy trying on your Wilkes mask, lol. How about a rule that says only one thread per month, per person..learn to share with the other kiddies! What if I had leg breakers after me and I said, "please, please don't break my legs! I'll do the obs thread if you won't break my legs,", but nooooo, Wilkes/Waygone, has bogarted the obs thread, and now my legs are pretzels. Thanks, MetalBoy :) Making me vomit, and now my legs are broke...you've really got it in for me..... and I've been nice to you!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We were well into December and no one had started the thread so I just went ahead lol.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We were well into December and no one had started the thread so I just went ahead lol.

Wait.  Your definition of "well into December" is 14 minutes????  There are 44,640 minutes in the month of December, and you let 14 of them go by before pulling the trigger.

That's approximately 0.03% of the month for which you showed restraint until you couldn't handle it anymore and just had to start the thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived