EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. Been reading this forum for 3 years. Im in Dawsonville Ga. You guys look good in cad areas. Really bummed, I am usually in the CAD area. Like yall's chances pretty good with this in NC. Here's to a good Hp location, and colder trend.

Welcome! We need more Georgia posters! I'm ready to get back up there to the Atlanta Motorsports Park and have some fun! 

Hey guys. Been reading this forum for 3 years. Im in Dawsonville Ga. You guys look good in cad areas. Really bummed, I am usually in the CAD area. Like yall's chances pretty good with this in NC. Here's to a good Hp location, and colder trend.

Welcome...I consider myself as n Ga weather wise anyway. NC is a different country compared to the upstate and n Ga. Look forward to your reports!

I should have known the event this weekend wouldn't be anything around here but rain since Huffman and East haven't shown up on the thread about it.

#brickbot

initializing...

carrier signal detected...

uplink with host successful...

engaging transmission...

message sent...

host session terminated...

auto-repeat activated...

initializing.............

Well, we'll see. I am not going to believe it anymore until it actually happens. We have been through this the last two years. No need to think it will change until we actually have a winter storm.

I think I actually get as sad as you do when we miss out on a golden chance, but im used to it, as are you. But this winter is gonna be better than the last two.. It already is. We barely had any fantasies last year, but Its gonna be a texas special winter.

Question! Does anyone know where I could find the exact warning the NWS put out on May 22, 2011 for Joplin? I'm trying to use it in my paper, I want to compare it to some other strongly worded warnings. Google searching didn't help shockingly, just came up with a bunch of news sites and even amwx, but that thread was made after the tornado had already hit.

Anyone?

Question! Does anyone know where I could find the exact warning the NWS put out on May 22, 2011 for Joplin? I'm trying to use it in my paper, I want to compare it to some other strongly worded warnings. Google searching didn't help shockingly, just came up with a bunch of news sites and even amwx, but that thread was made after the tornado had already hit.

Anyone?

You can probably dig through this thread to find it: http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/18858-devastating-tornado-strikes-joplin-missouri/

Or look in the miwest sub-forum?

i love ice storms! Everything for miles pitch black no cars no lights no worries.  Personally i could care less about power for aweek or so. bring it

And that's why they call you Maddogg, lol.  My guess is you've cleared the trees from around the house.  And it's really the pines I worry about, and I've gotten most of those away from the house.  With pines near the house there is always the chance one will get the long ice sleep if they all come visit you at one time, lol.  T

Archived