Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was with the Drizzle1111111 clown in the Winter thread on the main forum earlier. He was acting like a real jerk weed to Don.

I don't know but he pissed me off. I can't imagine ANYONE being an ass to Don. What has Don ever done except provide the most detailed reasoning and explanation behind his excellent forecasts, and I love reading his stuff. The guy just had his panties in a wad...

I don't know but he pissed me off. I can't imagine ANYONE being an ass to Don. What has Don ever done except provide the most detailed reasoning and explanation behind his excellent forecasts, and I love reading his stuff. The guy just had his panties in a wad...

I don't think that guy understands the ramifications of pissing off Don.  He will though.

7U9vGaH.jpg

Really?! I can only handle one Brick at a time :angry:

<BRICKBOT OFF>

I'll keep it to banter

</BRICKBOT OFF>

BrickBot is starting up.....

Welcome to BrickBot!

Well, it figures we get colder than normal temps in November, but not cold enough for snow here, and then it warms up in December.

Mid November had a big postive qbo push, but from one source a free fall is possible even going too neutral bye February?

Credit where credit is due; your grammar and spelling have improved remarkably over the past few weeks.  I'm still not sure if you're making statements or asking questions but at least my eyes have stopped bleeding, thank you.

:guitar:

Archived