• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 26-28 Coastal Storm Discussion and Obs

DCAlexandria

it really is a classic surface low track for us to get snow, that's really the only thing I find painful about it at this point

It is. Especially for the cities. It's amazing how the cold air relaxes just enough on the models for it to be a rain storm. If that 114 panel was in February we would all be going nuts.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, nov climo is awful tough to overcome. Just not all the pieces in place. But it is what it is. I never once thought this storm would bring even a half inch of snow on the ground so it's not hurting my feelings much. 

ETA: the next one is ALL OURS though

attachicon.gifDEC5TH!!!111!!.JPG

lol.. was going to respond with Dec 5 something then saw the file name.

Oh really? What's the timing for my ice storm of doom?

It would be Tu Afternoon though Wed Morn. but you know that it will likely be rain instead of ZR anyway. ^_^

after fighting the bl during the past 3 winters like I've never seen in my life, I'll take an ice storm if I can't have snow

Yea, but I have a flight out of BWI right at that time :axe:

Yea, nov climo is awful tough to overcome. Just not all the pieces in place. But it is what it is. I never once thought this storm would bring even a half inch of snow on the ground so it's not hurting my feelings much. 

ETA: the next one is ALL OURS though

attachicon.gifDEC5TH!!!111!!.JPG

For realziez, that's the one I'm putting all of my hopes and dreams into.  Never been so all in in my life. 

Archived