joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 26-28 Coastal Storm Discussion and Obs

DCAlexandria

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great.... snowing in south TX meanwhile it's been 32F almost all day and we can't even get the rain to freeze.

If there is a worse place to live as a snow lover, I'd love to know.

I remember the year Brownsville Texas had a white Christmas...classic RGIII nut shot

Heck, looks like everyone is above freezing except the real far western guys then.  I thought I saw dca at 37 at 1 PM and leesburg at 35 or 66 through that time period.   DCA never falls below 36 through 4PM on the latest NAM

I haven't really seen any guidance that suggest we'll be cold enough at the sfc for anything much unless we get heavy snow or something. Maybe a case of the travel day worries with even mentioning accum around here. 

I haven't really seen any guidance that suggest we'll be cold enough at the sfc for anything much unless we get heavy snow or something. Maybe a case of the travel day worries with even mentioning accum around here. 

My nephew called/texted he is going to be driving to Capon Springs West Virginia tomorrow. I told him I thought he'd be OK west to Winchester but might find slick spots west of there on less traveled roads once he leaves 50.  There is still enough uncertainty to be cautious. 

Archived