• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Thread

H2O

It has been really dry, an inch or two of rain would be noteworthy.

Its a decent precip event with the chance for some in our disco area to see frozen at the beginning or end so it should be talked about.  Who cares how long the thread is?  This isn't directed towards you, Zen.  I agree with ya.  :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VDOT treating Rte 7 by me. Chances for frozen have now gone down considerably according to Yoda per 12z NAM. Go figure. Since I drive what can only be described as a dog chariot, I am ok with that stuff. Otherwise, keep your good ride at home.

Well for us... SW portion of LWX (down near CHO) get .1 of frozen tomorrow morning... and to my untrained weenie eye looks like mood flakes after the pouring rain

Well for us... SW portion of LWX (down near CHO) get .1 of frozen tomorrow morning... and to my untrained weenie eye looks like mood flakes after the pouring rain

Not counting on much frozen here. I will take my 2 inches of rain and hopefully, when it gets a tad warmer, we can have the fire pit going again. Nothing like a brisk night, a clear sky, and some weenies or tofu thingies roasting.

Just cam back fro COSCO and Wegmans. Was fun but now it's time to blow leaves before they get stuck down by all the rain.  It's only about 5 or 6 th time I've blown them this year. 

I haven't done leaves once yet.  I do know what I will be doing on Friday to work off Thanksgiving dinner.

Archived