joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you guys live through the coldest, darkest, windiest, snowiest, most brutal winter that's ever been recorded in the history of the Mid-Atlantic.

I'm down with the bold.  If that also means it's the most brutal, then even better.  But I could do without the wind and cold if it doesn't lead to snow.

Other than sleeping an extra hour Sunday might be the worst day of the year.. well, besides the winter solstice. 

man, I'd give anything for an extra hour of sleep. God knows the little one will still be up after sleeping 10-11hrs regardless of the clock turning back.

Other than sleeping an extra hour Sunday might be the worst day of the year.. well, besides the winter solstice. 

I can't f'ing stand the short days.  I get home from work before 5:00, and even then it's still pretty much dark for a few weeks in the winter.

man, I'd give anything for an extra hour of sleep. God knows the little one will still be up after sleeping 10-11hrs regardless of the clock turning back.

Yup.  I'm an early riser even on weekends, but not 6:30-6:45 early!

I can't f'ing stand the short days.  I get home from work before 5:00, and even then it's still pretty much dark for a few weeks in the winter.

Yup.  I'm an early riser even on weekends, but not 6:30-6:45 early!

Exactly! Look, I'm happy my daughter can sleep for that long, but when she is going to bed at 8pm... you can't expect me to do the same thing just so when she wakes at 6am, I'm refreshed. Sorry, I get a lot of stuff down when she goes to bed... so yeah, one extra hour would be fantastic.

Archived