Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 19 month old woke up from her nap on Monday, ripped her pants and diaper off and flung poo across her room. She also managed to smear it all over her crib, stuffed animals, sheets and quilt. Awww was not the word that came out of my mouth, but she's still my angel even if she did have a **** eating grin on her face :o)

I'm surprised none of our rude sub forum members haven't told you that you were lost.

Being a passive aggressive ***hole isn't going to do you much favors. Just call people out instead of beating around the bush.

Also, Sauss is cool in my book, so eat it.

Being a passive aggressive ***hole isn't going to do you much favors. Just call people out instead of beating around the bush.

Also, Sauss is cool in my book, so eat it.

You are so terrible at picking out sarcasm. I've always been an advocate of allowing others to post in our area. Others around here, not so much.

You are so terrible at picking out sarcasm. I've always been an advocate of allowing others to post in our area. Others around here, not so much.

You've obviously misread MY post. Don't take shot at others if you can't actually call people for being rude. So, your post wasn't sarcastic at all.

Last week I was looking at pictures of my kids in snow over the last few years.  My daughter wasn't even 2 during the winter of 09-10 when my son was born (right after the 2nd February storm).  She couldn't even really do anything in the snow because it was so deep.  She walked out into the garage and the snow was nearly up to her head.  She'd walk around the driveway after I shoveled.  The next winter (10-11), she pulled her baby brother around the sidewalk on a sled.  He didn't much care for the cold.  It definitely goes by really fast...

my daughter leaving made me go through videos from when they were young.....boy, that was a mistake thinking it would help

it only made it worse      :cry:

Archived