Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my Accuwx December forecast - can someone please explain to me the technical difference between "considerable clouds," "considerable cloudiness," "plenty of clouds," and "cloudy"?

Considerable clouds
43° Lo 26°
Hist. Avg. 51° Lo 36°

Considerable cloudiness
43° Lo 24°
Hist. Avg. 51° Lo 36°

Mostly sunny
42° Lo 23°
Hist. Avg. 50° Lo 36°

Considerable cloudiness
42° Lo 23°
Hist. Avg. 50° Lo 35°

Cloudy
43° Lo 24°
Hist. Avg. 50° Lo 35°

Cloudy
43° Lo 25°
Hist. Avg. 49° Lo 35°

Sunny
44° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg. 49° Lo 34°

Partly sunny
46° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg. 48° Lo 34°

Mostly sunny
42° Lo 30°
Hist. Avg. 48° Lo 34°

Plenty of clouds
42° Lo 29°
Hist. Avg. 48° Lo 34°

Considerable clouds
41° Lo 32°
Hist. Avg. 48° Lo 33°

So if its a cold raw rainy day on thanksgiving...what's the bet on the number of people deep frying turkeys inside the house....I'm watching CNN all day

CNN?  what's wrong with you?  That day is meant to be spent watching grown men wrestle other grown men while carrying a inflated pig belly.

So they weren't angry? Just decided to leave?

I'm not sure if they were angry. But I don't think they were thrilled. We didn't really know anything about it until it happened and I think they assumed they'd stay on at both places but that didn't make much sense in the circumstances. 

So they weren't angry? Just decided to leave?

There's a long thread about it in off-topic. I would read there. It involves some misunderstandings and the former zwyts. It's a long and not very sordid tale, and the upshot is tombo was kinda douchy despite efforts to smooth it over, and is now off screaming at weenies on his own board. 

Anyone ever go to the Middleburg Tree Farm to cut down their Christmas tree? We are thinking of getting our tree there next weekend.

Yep got our tree their the last 2 years. Nice selection of trees, few open fire pits, they shake and bale your tree for you. Tree carts are available. Nice views to the Blue ridge mtns to the west from various points around the farm

Our tree last year. It was a fat one

Like their Facebook page as well, at least they used to, and you get an additional $10 off the tree

If you can, maybe wait until the weekend of the 7th. Make a day of it with Christmas in middleburg. See link.http://www.christmasinmiddleburg.org

That looks great! Unfortunately we will be out of town that weekend at a Christening. But I'll keep in mind next year.

Yep got our tree their the last 2 years. Nice selection of trees, few open fire pits, they shake and bale your tree for you. Tree carts are available. Nice views to the Blue ridge mtns to the west from various points around the farm

Our tree last year. It was a fat one

Like their Facebook page as well, at least they used to, and you get an additional $10 off the tree

Awesome, thanks! I like that we can bring the pups too. And nice tree!

I've liked their Facebook page and signed up for their emails to get $10 off.

Archived