Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
June 10-14 Severe/Flooding Wx - Obs, Radar, Warnings, Dmg. rpts

wxmeddler

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can already see the back edge eroding.  We're not like to reach the low 90s but I'm not overly concerned with cloudcover quite yet.

Yeah last few frames have looked better. Nobody should be calling bust (not saying Ian was) but still may turn out to be not all that bad later on. 

That thing fizzled just as it got here. Boom, shower, boom, drizzle.

There was a nice pocket of VIL, but I think it passed between our houses, just south of 50.  Probably where the heaviest rain fell.  Guess I can't be too disappointed about the lack of rain, since the little bit pushed me above 5" for the month.

Yeah last few frames have looked better. Nobody should be calling bust (not saying Ian was) but still may turn out to be not all that bad later on. 

exactly...there's already new convection forming right behind the stratiform region (which as mentioned is pretty quickly eroding...)

There was a nice pocket of VIL, but I think it passed between our houses, just south of 50.  Probably where the heaviest rain fell.  Guess I can't be too disappointed about the lack of rain, since the little bit pushed me above 5" for the month.

Yeah...I'm not worried about rain either. I'd take some reasonable rains with nice wind and lightning - no need for torrents of rain.

Looking forward to the derechoes later.

Archived