SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cars look like that truck though we just had a little lull but I just measured about .5 on the car. the barn roof is white and there is some snow on the grass but not enough to call it accumulation. I am at. 1288 feet. Trees are fine.

So all we needed was for the sun to go down...

These obs are just classic, classic dynamic cooling from heavy precipitation rates.

Look at 1V4 (Saint Johnsbury), going from 37/36 to 33/33 with 0.22" of precip in the last hour.

In New Hampshire, HIE (Whitefield) did the same thing...going to snow once the hourly precip rate hit 0.2/hr.

I love how the increase in precip rates caused the quick drop in temps and the change to snow.  Classic stuff.

So all we needed was for the sun to go down...

These obs are just classic, classic dynamic cooling from heavy precipitation rates.

Look at 1V4 (Saint Johnsbury), going from 37/36 to 33/33 with 0.22" of precip in the last hour.

attachicon.gif1V4.jpg

In New Hampshire, HIE (Whitefield) did the same thing...going to snow once the hourly precip rate hit 0.2/hr.

attachicon.gifWhitefield.jpg

I love how the increase in precip rates caused the quick drop in temps and the change to snow.  Classic stuff.

Damn sun angle!

Archived