• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Obs/discussion from the In and Out storm nobody cares about march 17-18

Ji

I just want my .12 that the euro promised me. I'm @ freezing and the dust falling is sticking instantly. I better see some serious backbuilding or the euro is a fail just like everything else.

My method for anticipation of snow amounts has changed. From this point forward I take the driest model and reduce that amount by 20-50% depending upon how the other models line up.

Also going to start a new climo next year. It's going to be my yearly Euro 7 day modeled snow total. Those numbers would even make JonJon jealous.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A shade over 2.5" imby, not nearly as much on hard surfaces. Quite beautiful out this morning. A bit better than I expected last night. 6 miles south of my home (at work) in Middletown there is only about 1.5".

That's a good total. I'm at least an inch less than that.

That's a good total. I'm at least an inch less than that.

I was surprised when I woke up to see that much snow.  After seeing the other totals in the area, I see I was very fortunate.  Must've got in a heavier band last night.  A coworker of mine lives out rt 55W across the WVA line and had over 4 inches, but then he's got a bit of elevation.

SOmeone in DC pissed off the snow gods good and plenty. This is so sad all you can do is laugh..

were we supposed to get more than a cartopper?...I never paid attention to LWX....I never do....cause I figured out years ago that they aren't very good with snow events while you have been all over their nuts 24/7

It was snowing pretty good when I left home at around 6:40 this morning.  Mulch was white and it was sticking nicely.  Based on reports, it sounds like I probably got close to .5".

Barely a flurry at work.

Rockin' March.

It snowed light and steady for about 3 hours here......if nothing else it was pretty....I didnt follow this one which sounds like a good thing....

Archived