joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The March 5-7 White Lion Obs/Nowcasting Thread

Ji

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the RAP, the inland lowpressure is still transferring energy up until about 8AM, from that point, it's bombs away, and the coastal low, as quickly as 11AM is fully cranked up.  i would venture to guess that is when things will start becoming very exciting on this forum...

The RAP also shows the SLP moving what looks like a total of 100 miles in 7 hours.

Looks like finally some good precip heading into MontCo from the east; we need southern MD to fill in.  I still have 1" on grass, but the coating on streets has melted during this long lull.  33 degrees.

If this does not work out the general public is going to pile onto us federal employees.  Most of us are teleworking -- I am today -- but the media won't say that.  They'll say the feds got a free day off and show wet streets in downtown.

Yea saw the shift east I think everyone will be in on the fun even bay counties.  Can you post the RAP link for me? 

If you looked at 6z NAM it focused the heavier axis a bit farther East than 00z, DC is going to get dumped on just be patient. Just west of the cities though is where I'd want to be though right now. 

Archived