joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 6th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any thoughts on how Staunton, VA is looking? We seem to be on the border of very heavy snow but it seems like a close call. The models seem to keep us on the edge. I know its best to not ask for IMBY questions but it is my son's 1st birthday on Wednesday.

Any thoughts on how Staunton, VA is looking? We seem to be on the border of very heavy snow but it seems like a close call. The models seem to keep us on the edge. I know its best to not ask for IMBY questions but it is my son's 1st birthday on Wednesday.

you just got upgraded to a winter storm warning. 8-12" 

Looks like the best chances for breaking a foot are Harrisonburg/US-33 and north.  Afternoon runs had a little more moisture down your way in Augusta county, so this evenings runs will be interesting to see what they do.

Can someone tell me what happened with the NAM? I'm on my phone and the storm thread is unreadable. Where did all these people come from? I feel if you're going to post pbp, you either need to be a red tag or someone that has suffered with us all year.

Its looks good.  Freezing level is never above 950mb.

I have a winter storm warning for where I am now....at least it appears I won't totally miss out...I hope you all get buried....good luck DC! 9 years together....I will always pull for the hometown boys to score big....go nam

I have a winter storm warning for where I am now....at least it appears I won't totally miss out...I hope you all get buried....good luck DC! 9 years together....I will always pull for the hometown boys to score big....go nam

Find a reason to get back tomorrow

Archived