Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 23-24 OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, as I said a few isolated higher totals. Most people even in northern Mass only have like 2" or so. 

How much do you have? Worth closing the museum and cancelling the event? LOL..

This statement is only less arrogant and idiotic than your one's last night.  You seem to be a generally nice guy but you have shown your lack of both forecasting skill and character, at least in this instance.  You were way way way wrong.  This was  a 6-12 inch widespread snowstorm over a large area of northern mass,  s and c nh and all of southern maine

This statement is only less arrogant and idiotic than your one's last night.  You seem to be a generally nice guy but you have shown your lack of both forecasting skill and character, at least in this instance.  You were way way way wrong.  This was  a 6-12 inch widespread snowstorm over a large area of northern mass,  s and c nh and all of southern maine

Not really sure that a large area of N. Mass. got 6-12. NNE yes.

The GYX CWA is getting crushed. Good call.

Looks like an overperformer for many folks.  I'm at 7" with a forecast 4-8" and moderate snow, with radar filled in enough so that we may approach 10" - lots nicer outcome from a 4-8" forecast than last Tuesday night's rainout.  Highest forecast amounts I saw from GYX were 6-10", and that's been exceeded in some locations.  Trees are well loaded here, but snow is relatively light (the 3.7" by 7 AM had 0.25" LE), so no danger unless a vehicle takes out a pole - roads are plenty greasy.

Archived