Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 23-24 OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9" and still coming down. I think this storm has been better than the blizzard. More moisture and definitely more staying power. This stuff won't be blowing away anytime soon.

Except that every day this week starting tomorrow is going to be above normal for all of us in metro Portland.  With mix moving in toward midweek.  Will see lots of melting.

But you're right: in its own way, this heavy, wet snow feels more "substantial" than the 31.9" of fluff that we got two weeks ago.

Youre the one that told us radar will blossom

Yeah, but I said it could be banded. It also may just hold tight where it is now. I specifically tried to refrain from sounding like echoes from Syracuse to Boston would just come out of nowhere. It may take a few more hours too. Give it a little time...but just don't get your hopes up high.

Yeah, but I said it could be banded. It also may just hold tight where it is now. I specifically tried to refrain from sounding like echoes from Syracuse to Boston would just come out of nowhere. It may take a few more hours too. Give it a little time...but just don't get your hopes up high.

Agreed but I don't think expecting an inch or two tops is setting high hopes lol

Archived