Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 23-24 OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until you apologize to the mets from GYX all of whom post here for your nasty criticism..you should not be boasting or posting about anything

Most of my diatribe was about the TV forecasters going 8-14" on maps five days out. I disagreed with the aggressive GYX forecast but they were indeed correct this time up there with the inverted trough. My bad on that one... I wasn't rude or anything though.

What happened to 3-6" east of the river Blizz? Or canceling events in southern CT due to snow? Funny how quick you are to call busy but never admit it yourself. Yes I busted in Maine but I did a lot better than Bouchard and quite a few other mets, not to mention yourself.

An hours drive from Boston got it but temps couldn't be overcome. We had alot of qpf during the day and it snowed pretty hard at times. It didn't start sticking until sunset.

Temps were always going to be an issue there...BOS only got 1.8" and BDL just a T. The storm was a real disappointment for the heavily populated areas but just north for more than expected I think.

Temps were always going to be an issue there...BOS only got 1.8" and BDL just a T. The storm was a real disappointment for the heavily populated areas but just north for more than expected I think.

BOS got about what was modeled. Some areas got screwed but I thought the storm behaved as expected. I stopped having serious expectations about last Thursday evening.

Archived