joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WidreMann told us it was gonna snow thread

LithiaWx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if that will build back from the east towards the Triangle as the LP forms/deepens off the coast.  Depends on how rapidly it forms and slow it is to move away

I guess the low hasn't formed off the coast yet and what we have gotten so far was round one. Hope round two has that deep convection that was talked about.

JBurns that was taken, just as it" started" snowing,,,,, My daughter called about a few minutes ago says it's "very heavy" now.... Big Flakes... 

Heres a radar grab..

OK got it.

Brick......

I guess the low hasn't formed off the coast yet and what we have gotten so far was round one. Hope round two has that deep convection that was talked about.

That's the last straw. I am dispatching my anti snow device to your house.

i-ZPjD27L-XL.gif

Actually, that low is now forming and convection is firing over the Gulf Stream...looks like the low is forming much earlier and further to the west than progged...tonight is going to be interesting...

Check out this ob from just east of Cape Fear over the last hour or two and how the wind has changed direction and the pressure has fallen rapidly...

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=ocpn7

Archived