joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WidreMann told us it was gonna snow thread

LithiaWx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All snow here and heavy just dont have the big flakes yet, my brother lives 5 miles west of Grimesland and he just switched over to snow a few minutes ago.

I'm still not getting it here...just a cold drizzle. I'm not sure of actual surface temperature but it feels like it has dropped a couple of degrees in the last 20 minutes. I'm sure it will come I'll just to have to wait a bit longer than you.

Looks like that convective band will miss the triangle.

Yup. Everything keeps slipping off in whatever direction will miss the western Triangle. I think we'll have 1-2"+ reports from every direction around us. Here it's just light snow that continues not to stick in the slightest. It's just literally impossible to get accumulative snow of any sort in this area anymore. It's not the state or the latitude or the proximity to the ocean. Plenty of areas repeatedly receive decent amounts of snow, especially the coastal plain, and of course the favored areas in the mountains and foothills. Just not here anymore.

Calling.......Straight8cashmoney....hello....... Nice report, Send it our way.

He needs to go eat a school bus full of crows, I told him Brad P knows his stuff. He's not the only one that needs to eat crow though, half this board needs to eat crow bc of there constant whining and cliff diving.

We need to implement a cliff diving rule that states if you make a negative or pessimistic post about a system that ends up producing then you shouldn't be allowed to post before or during the storm.

Glad everyone is cashing in! I've had my fair share in Boone and Colorado this season.

This seriously might be the heaviest snow I've ever seen in my life (at least in daylight). Visibility might be at 300 ft., tops. I can barely see the house across the street. This is insane!

Pretty damn close to whiteout conditions. The roads are covered.

Awesome. I got a little taste of that heavier return as it worked south and shifted into guilford county, it had some very large flakes. Wasn't enough to get the roads covered, that makes me envious.

Still spurting flurries while the sun shines down bright in kernersville.

Archived