wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February 8th-9th Snowstorm/Blizzard Event Observations

WeatherFox

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL it's truly hilarious the snow hole that I am in....as a band approaches it falls apart completely or pulls back....this latest one approaches from east and another from the west and started to merge and then kinda formed a circle around me to keep me out of the precip and is now pulling back !

So any forecasters who jumped the gun earlier looking at the radar and blasting the models, well they should have paid attention to the models. They all showed this precip filling in and backbuilding. They're not perfect and should never be our only basis for a forecast but when you ignore them and look at the radar and say storm cancel it makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

With that said amounts may end up on the lower end of the forecast but certainly won't qualify as a bust as long as I make it to 7 or 8"

LOL it's truly hilarious the snow hole that I am in....as a band approaches it falls apart completely or pulls back....this latest one approaches from east and another from the west and started to merge and then kinda formed a circle around me to keep me out of the precip and is now pulling back !

For goodness sake, we know already. You've repeated this about 50 times and you already have more snow than many in the western part of this subforum. Enjoy what you have!. 

Archived