Newest Member
    Toothache
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should start bump trolling me now laugh.png

I fully admit I thought that band hitting you/Blizz/ORH would be NW in E.NY/Berkshires/Monadnocks into C.NH.

Look at the NYC area, too.. lol.

Where's the rain/IP/ZR? this might be wall to wall snow.

The myth of banding always wanting to set up over W MA. I think people got a bit infatuated with it after 1/12/11 and 10/29/11. There's been plenty of storms recently too where it is SE of there like 1/27/11, 2/12/06, 12/20/09, and 12/21/08 (Ray's fav storm).

But its understandable when it happens in epic fashion twice in 9 months to believe it. (this is talking about mid-level mesoscale banding, not upslope enhancement which is very real)

New convective bands ready to come ashore in coastal CT. Was just out for a quick drive and it was a mid winter snowstorm scene......It's not letting up at all.

post-334-0-30694100-1352339802_thumb.png

How much you got Johnny Boy? You've been getting hammered down there. Just an awesome storm to watch unfold.

Lets get a grip on you being a douchebag when you know people are suffering and you tweet crap like you did yesterday.

You always root for damage and destruction, hopefully one day, it will actually come to your house

Don't blame Kevin. When you live on a vulnerable area of coastline it's not a matter of if but when. It's the risk you take living anywhere adjacent to water.

Lol get a grip on reality . You won't gust higher than 50 mph

I think that people that build too close to coastlines deserve the Darwin award, much like those that test out a hair dryer in a shower or dance in the middle of a three lane highway. I seriously resent, as a taxpayer, subsidizing flood zone insurance for those people, especially for vacation homes.

How much you got Johnny Boy? You've been getting hammered down there. Just an awesome storm to watch unfold.

Pushing 4".....I've not been a good observer tonight, Will. Been focused on the evolution of this miracle that's underway.......This one has got to be a top 5 down here at this point......

will or scott or any mets

with a possible more track NE (per 0z nam) do you think the Coastal front needs to be watch'd to potenially move back NW

I don't know about that, but I would expect the mid level temps to become a concern farther north. Already evidence of that with radar returns coming into southeast Mass.

Archived